Clearance Debt Collection

Fortunately I have not faced this problem to many times in over 8 years of business but when it does occur it can be irritating and unexplainable in the few clients that I have had to deal with.
Why am I writing this today - the simple fact is that although a small debt from what was previously a regular client who used my services 3 - 4 times a year for at least 5 years did in fact end up with an unusual conclusion
All work is carried out under the environmental agency rules and regulations and I have clearly spelled out in my terms and conditions on my web site what is expected once the work has been done.
Payment is due immediately because cost on my part has already been distributed to the commercial waste station and to my colleague and any other minor costs that occur.
Honesty is an important factor in my business with clients as I trust them to pay what is owed on completion within 5 working days giving allowance for some BACS / CHEQUES systems being slower than others. This only changes when working with larger clients as some systems are set up in a different way but the agreement is made and as with general daily collections the same rules apply in the terms and conditions
It would never take long to fall into debt as a small independent business if clients did not pay on time or did not pay at all. It is a shame that BOB the builder decided despite after an initial invoice and a polite reminder 10 days later that his payment was over due. When over two weeks passed I reminded him of my terms and conditions and normally I would be adding further charges or bringing in a debt collector to follow up.
Although he was correct in saying we had done business for many years his promises to pay were not honest as he still did not pay. He accused me of poor financial management and that this was not the way to treat clients but what he forgot to understand a good working relationship works only when you are honest and accept to do what you promise as the bank of England does on its bank notes
A long blog for me but people who take advantage in this way will soon put you out of business and like a vampire suck the blood out of the next victim
I would like to end this blog on a positive note and therefor would say that 99% of all my customers were happy that they chose my company as their clearance team as I try hard to give a positive service and cover the needs of the customers that I work for and to those I say thank you very much

10 Comments to Clearance Debt Collection:

iec2013.com on 29 December 2018 17:02
O really amazing effort to make my job so easy for me.Now I can easily complete my work.This is very helpful post for me.Thank you and keep sharing more.

urbantastebud on 10 January 2019 08:04
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information...

sad on 11 January 2019 12:21
asd

Jason Bravo on 01 February 2019 10:19
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

Anonymus on 18 March 2019 15:25
Great blog! Do you have any helpful hints for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own blog soon but I’m a little lost on everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any ideas? Appreciate it! Building security camera installation

Anonimo on 19 March 2019 12:56
Oh my goodness! an excellent article dude. Thanks a ton However My business is experiencing problem with ur rss . Do not know why Struggle to join it. Will there be everyone finding identical rss issue? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx voyance pas cher

Fatcow coupons 2019 on 25 April 2019 05:27
This article is nice in reading and the information about the debt clearance is pretty good and helpful.

Online furniture store on 30 June 2019 06:53
Are you thinking about buying some furniture? Nowadays internet can be the best option to choose the furniture you want. You can choose among design of various collections. Visit our site if you really want to buy some quality furniture for your home.

Call Girl in Raipur on 15 July 2019 09:08

DK Hardware on 19 July 2019 18:15
Jackson overhead doors are used in garages and other commercial buildings where concealed door closers are used to ensure safety of the buildings or garages. CR Laurence's concealed door closers are specially manufactured for Jackson overhead doors. Visit our site to learn more.