Happy Customers are they real

Well it has been a while since I blogged but yes there are genuine happy customers. Here at A4 Ezy I still see customers from 8 years ago. Why because it is about treating the customer right. You already know they want your service - so from the outset it is about working with them to get the best outcome
The main sticking point is usually cost - everybody wants to get their clearance done for what's in their pocket and usually but not always a penny more
When negotiating be polite and understanding to their needs. Every clearance is different you can explain the ways of recycling or how we can save money on their clearance by recycling. Other ways are to give good advice as it can be cheaper to do something in a different way but they will remember you or another clearance comes up or they will pass on your details to friends.
I give a small calendar gift to some of my regulars as it reminds them that they have somebody they can rely on at any time of year
Customers are important and making them happy is important to as long as they are honest in their trading with you will always have a loyal customer / client
Go that extra mile they may have forgotten to tell you about something they wanted disposed of - take the item for free or if it something that will cost give to them at cost price - after all you already helped with the job you are there for. be remembered for the right reasons
In all the years I have traded I would say only 5% of customers / clients have quibbled over something minor but even 3% of these can still be left happy if you just discuss the issue but you will never please everybody
You have been a customer is it not better when somebody listens to what YOU want!

7 Comments to Happy Customers are they real:

technology on 29 June 2019 07:42
I like your post.

Modern bedroom furniture co on 30 June 2019 18:23
Modern bedroom furniture should contain modern furniture and so we offer some best quality modern furniture for renovation of your bedroom. Visit our site to see our bedroom set collection and bed room furniture.

Anonymous on 06 July 2019 14:11

essay services uk on 12 July 2019 06:51
I have worked as a customer service representative for almost 10 months and I have to say that although there are customers who are rude, there are still those who are really nice to talk with because of how good they treat us. Some of them are really patient in following our instructions in helping them with their problems. And above all, I must say that there are customers whom we can consider as the happy ones. These are the people who always believe in us and what we are capable of doing for them. Anyway, it actually made me missed the work that I have before after reading this article. Thanks for posting this!

Call Girl Service in Raipur on 15 July 2019 09:07

Rhoads on 17 July 2019 12:01
I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written! I could not resist commenting. Perfectly written! I need to to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post… http://Samsung.com/

Hebert on 17 July 2019 14:45
Whoa! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Wonderful choice of colors! I’ve been browsing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It’s beautiful value enough for me. Personally, if all webmasters and bloggers made just right content as you did, the web shall be much more helpful than ever before. Ahaa, its nice discussion regarding this article at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here. http://Aoc.com/